Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Post for class

1. Describe the importance of blogging to modern day journalism. Limit--one paragraph
2. If you are going to continue to blog, why? or why not?1 paragraph
3. If you were going to keep blogging, how will you change your blog in the future? 1 paragraph


I think blogging is both beneficial and detrimental to modern day journalism. Bloggers don't always follow the same rules of diligence to proper reporting and fact finding that people who have taken journalism classes do. Anyone with a blog can post whatever they want, and anyone can make a blog. It is beneficial though because there are so many people out there with different view points and opinions that we might not see otherwise.


I think I will continue to blog but I may switch to a different blog name. I hope to have more time to devote to my blog over the summer when I am not busy with class work. 


In the future I plan to be more diligent with posting on my blog and taking pictures of the things I make so my blog would be more visual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment