Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jaegerbombs

So the title should really be singular because I did one of them, but I feel cooler this way.


Sunday was my 21st birthday. It was awesome. Probably the best birthday yet. Not because I can buy vodka for pie crust and wine for risotto, although that will be awesome. And it is not because I can now go to roller derby after parties and bars.

It is because my parents gave me a kitchenaid stand mixer!!!

Who else in college would be excited about that? I have been asking for one for three years now, wanting one almost my entire life.

It is ice blue and has a stainless steel and glass bowl for it. Or at least it will. They technically just gave me a card that said I could pick one out. It took me approximately 2.5 seconds to decide which color I wanted.

Isn't it beautiful? This will be the reason everyone in my office will be overweight in the months to come.

2 comments:

  1. I got one of those too. It can grind a cinderblock into a fine powder in under 30 seconds. Long live Kitchenaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is totally on my wish list too!!! Congratulations on your new baby!!!

    ReplyDelete