Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Social Network

While Dr. Clark was out gallivanting on Naval Aircraft Carriers, we were stuck in class with Dr. Hickman. The professor who stood us up before spring break.

This time he was on time and so we watched the Social Network.

This movie made me feel smart and like I knew something about technology, which is a feat in and of its self. If you know me you know I know nothing about computers!Sorry for all the 'knows' in that sentence.  By the end of the movie I hated pretty much everyone in it, but bad boys are always sexy and I love me some Justin Timberlake so that was worth every bit of it.

 I would recommend this movie for people who like JT and want to see Jesse Eisenberg in the same role of a douche bag that he always plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment